So, you finally booked your flights to Turks and Caicos and the next question is: Where is the best place to stay during your vacation? Well, we’ve got the answer. Turnstone House at Grace Bay, a dream property we were lucky to do rental photography for.
Welcome to Turnstone House
Grace Bay Beach has been voted the World’s Best Beach for many years in a row. Just a quick 200 meter walk away from a quiet part of Grace Bay Beach lies Turnstone House. Offering gorgeous sunset views from the house or the beach.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a family of six, a couple in love looking for a romantic getaway or anything in between. We have the perfect fit for you!
Turnstone House is light and modern, a dream to do rental photography for. All of the furniture was carefully chosen to allow for comfortable living in a modern coastal style. It is complemented by artwork, both photographs by Sand Dollar Images and paintings. The silver fish wall by Phillips Collection is a standout too!
Features of the rental property
Turnstone House features 3 king bedrooms, each with access to the outdoors, and 3 full bathrooms. One favorite design element is the full private outdoor bathroom featuring a double shower that is open to the sky. The house also has a private saltwater pool, lots of lounging space, full living/dining/kitchen area outside and a fully fenced, gated yard. And of course, the poolside hammock!
One thing we love about rental photography is that you see all the different styles and décor. Especially with hosts that see their rental property no just as an invest, but are really passionate about it. Turnstone house with creative hostess Sharon is definitely one of these special places to photograph.
Get to know the hostess’ favorite spot
It’s hard to choose one favorite, but I would have to say the upstairs deck overlooking Grace Bay and the sunset is high on my list! Also, there’s nothing quite like being in the house with all the walls open to outside, surrounded by my artwork, with the breeze blowing through. My husband would say the hammock in the backyard is his favorite spot, and for my boys, the pool, especially at night with the colored lights on!
Hostess’ recommendations of things to do around the rental property
The house offers easy access to Provo Golf Club, Blue Haven Marina, and many restaurants and shops. If you’re feeling adventurous, the ferry to explore North and Middle Caicos is just down the road.
To explore the island and get around easily, we do recommend that our guests rent a car. Our preferred provider is Grace Bay Car Rentals. There are SO many things to do in Turks & Caicos, but I would say my Top Five Don’t Miss are:
- An excursion or activity with Big Blue Collective. They offer everything from snorkel and dive trips on the reef, kayak and SUP exploration of the mangroves, 1/2 and full day boat charters and kite boarding lessons. If you want to try something new, this is the team to do it with.
- Shopping at Atelys (@atelyss). Located in the plaza by Caicos Cafe, if you are looking for a super special gift for yourself (you deserve it!) or someone at home, you will find stunning hand crafted silver jewelry made by Atelys. If you don’t see exactly what you want in store, she will work with you to create something custom. She carries a selection of items from other local artists as well (including @sanddollarimages).
- Snorkel at Smith’s Reef. Smith’s Reef is located by Turtle Cove Marina on Grace Bay Beach. Cross over the bridge, go left and follow the road all the way to the end. There is a parking area and a large board on the beach describing various coral head locations. Beautiful water and lots of fish life and turtles can be found here!
- The Fish Fry. Thursday night is party night on Provo! The Fish Fry is a place where both tourists and locals gather to enjoy food from a wide variety of local restaurants, live music and have the opportunity to shop the work of local business and crafts all in one place. Arrive early as it can be quite crowded.
- Long Bay Beach. Situated on the south side of the island, Long Bay is on the Caicos Banks. The shallow water and typically onshore wind, make this a superb spot for kite boarding. Walk the beach, come watch the kiters at play or give it a try yourself with Big Blue.
The house was completed in March 2017 and welcoming guests since then. You can find out more about Turnstone House online or on Instagram.
We hope you enjoy our rental photographs and are soon able to stay at the Turnstone House!
Interested in our Rental Photography?
Want to get your rental property photographed? Let us now about your project and contact us to discuss your ideas.